Tuesday, November 4, 2008

10 Years ago I was...

1. an Ethiopian looking child with buck teeth and a butch hair cut!!
2. running around the mall without shoes on, my mom had her store there and i thought i owned that place...hahaha i had the security guards chasing this lady that i thought had stolen from my mom's store...Really I just wanted to be a detective like mary kate and Ashley olsen in one of their videos
3. LOVED the red pleather pants from old navy .
4. Was the happiest person when the buccaner bazar's were there but i never had buccaneer bucks cause A: I was always late to school B: I never did my school work and C: Mrs. Redfern always had to tell me to stop talking
5. and of course forced to go with tori to the neightbors tramp to watch her do stupid tricks

5 Things on tomorrow's "To Do" list...

1. watch kids
2. pay bills
3. watch america's next top model
4. try and find my damn phone
5. hide my candy so i dont overdose my poor child with sugar

5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire...

1. Get rid of ANY debt
2. Get the hell out of davis county...go back to st. george
3. buy a sexy home in st. james haha
4. buy all the burberry i could
5. take a vacation with my awesome husband who works so hard

5 Places I have lived...

1. any and all roads in bloomington haha
2. katies house for like a day hahahaha YIKES
3. avalon good time good times then rebel creek
4. pittsburg
5. and now clearfield although.....its just this really prestige neighborhood with big gated houses and sexy people all around

5 Jobs I have had...

1. my mothers mexican slave at weddings...WHERES THE KEYS
2. cleaning dialisis for like a day then got fired ahaha
3. Arbys for like a week and they thought I was a diva so they made me clean the toilets and I balled everytime I worked then I got fired thank heavens
4. the movie theaters FUNNEST JOB EVER hahaha i always "damaged" the candy so i could eat it and I got dared to eat a whole pizza by myself so for damn sure I did it ahaha then I ate some bon bons right after...and i wonderd why I was a fattie
5. PALMS this is vanessa...haha loved it there miss pammy

3 comments:

Emily Wilde said...

hahaha Ness, oh wow this brought back some sweet memories. If i ever go to the Palms, you better be there. Even if youre not living in st george, drive down there and just pretend you still work there and take my damn order. And give me free fried ice cream. And if the whole family is there, mess up everyone's order. Like that one time. Ok im going now.

♥tori. said...

HHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH DIALYSIS!!!

The Buckingham Family said...

I am so happy that you are posting again!
I miss you when you don't.
I am getting a TON of pics ready...lottttts of you!
Prepare yourself to be blasted with them. I just have to figure out a way to get these all out to everyone...any ideas?
Love you.
~Nat