Wednesday, May 13, 2009

hello my fellow blooger friends

ok im so sorry you have had to look at those ugly children on my blog for so long....im basically retarted when it comes to computers so it takes me forever to post...but I must now that im away from my loved ones...SO MUCH has changed..first off I did have my little baby girl chloe and thank goodness she looks nothing like those hideous children on my blog...she is so cute, she is getting so big and it makes me so sad:( but im enjoying every minute of it...she is my little best friend I love spending my days with her, she is always happy and calm which is so odd considering me and chad are her parents hahahahaha...So this summer we dedcided to go out with apx again, but this time we are in BOSTON:) love it out here so much im so grateful we came out again im having so much fun the places are so nice!!! dont get me wrong I dearly miss our avacoda green countertops but im adjusting very well to our new place hahaha!! Me and a couple of the wives make dinner everynight for our hubbys and its so muh fun im learning so many fun new recipies and im not gonna lie im becoming quite the cook:) so here are some pics of our new home and some of the fun things we've been doing...


PS I miss all my family and friends:)

No comments: