Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WERE HAVING A GIRL

Chad and I went to the doctor yesterday to find out the sex of the baby!! Chad was so confident that it was going to be a little baby BOY!!! He kept telling the doctor...oh yah its gonna be a boy for sure and he's gonna play football and so on and so forth.. The doctor turned to me and asked what I wanted I said that I just wanted a healthy baby!! So the doc said ok chad lets get ya a boy then....we went into the ultrasound room and the lady was showing us the head and the spin and chad of course was like get to the good parts so she went down and it was a GIRL for sure!!! I just started laughing so hard and I couldnt stop haha poor Chad was so shocked he thought for sure it would be a boy.... The doc say's she is a healthy little girl and has a strong heart and I was so happy to hear that!!! We are so blessed and cant wait to have our little girl in our lives:)

10 comments:

Emily Wilde said...

I can't believe you are going to have a baby! Gosh it doesnt seem real (cuz you arent even showing) until you say it's a girl! Now i picture you with a cute little snaggle shark tooth of your own! ohhhh hahahaha landon and i will pay for calling you that one day. but it was worth it for now .. right landy? love ya ness! I'm so happy for you and Chadly!

Jenny , Matt,Jaxson and Logan Karr said...

YEAHHHH!!!! I am SOOO excited for you guys!! You get a little Minnie Ness to run around with you! Start buying clothes right now cause Girls need lots of cute clothes right? We are so happy for you guys!!

The Buckingham Family said...

Hey Ness,
Did I call that one or what?!
I put in my guess as a GIRL on your last post.
I am sure your Mom is watching her in heaven until she is ready to come down here to you! : )
You need to email me with you due date etc etc!
Here is my email...so no excuses-buckingham_4@yahoo.com...I miss talking to you.
Love,
~Nat

Jill said...

Vanessa this is Jill you know Marlo's cousin. Maddie gave me your blog address anyways congrats! This is exciting news I would love to have a girl they are just so cute, and she can be your best friend. Love it and congrats again.

Anonymous said...

yay for girls!!

Rach Williams said...

I am soooo happy for you and Chad. I admit that I was midly mad at you that you weren't the one to tell me, hahahah, but I've forgiven you. hahaha. Congrats you two! I hope to hear from you soon!

Amy and James English said...

Yea for girls!!!

Congratulations Ness - I will save you some girl clothes if you want them.

We need to have a baby shower here in STG. Tell your mom to get on that.

Love - Auntie Amy

♥tori. said...

I added you to my blog!!! I'm SO excited for bebe!! can't wait. add me.. victoriajoell.blogspot.com

Jake, Katie, & Macie said...

Congrats!! Girls are the best!!

Maile's said...

CONGRATS on your baby girl!! woohoo- girls rock, but chad knows that right :-) we are soo excited for you, i will tell baby Tori tmrw morning, she was asking Katie abt your baby last week. congrats and on your house too- woohoo! nis