Thursday, September 18, 2008

YEAH FOR ME...my first post on my own

Husband Tag!

Husband Tag:
1. Where did you meet? My best friend Katie is his cousin so when he came to thanksgiving dinner at here house I was there and we hung out

2. How long did you date before you got married? well we dated around still after we met but still remained friends and we joked that we were both dating losers so why not just date eachother so we did but we knew eachother for like a year and half before we got married.

3. How long have you been married? 9 months feels longer than that!!

4. What does he do that surprises you? ummm in a good way or bad way .....

5. What is your favorite feature of his? he has a cute smile ....and nice arms

6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is always willing to sacrifice for me:)

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Not really but he has one haha he hates it he got it from work they call him t rex cause his arms cant fit around the big poles they carry so he looks like one of those dinosuars hahaha soo fitting

8. What is his favorite color? sick he loves baby blue and we all know baby blue went out of style in the 90's with justin timberlake

9. What is his favorite food? anything home made

10. What is his favorite sport? FOOTBALL and he watches it way way to much

11. When and where was your first kiss? haha the first night we met on katies living room floor ...we were both each others booty call he lived up north i lived in st .george so we thought ahh we'll never see this person again why not haha ...

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watching prison break we get so excited every monday night its like christmas for us..

13. Do you have any children? Not yet but in a couple months we will haha we didnt want children for 3 more years but there was a different plan in store for us...so im trying to grow up real fast so my kid has a chance in life haha jk im going to be the best mom:) watch out ps we find out the sex of the baby next week SO PUT IN YOUR GUESS

14. Does he have a hidden talent? he can move his lip like elvis presley thats why i married him..it won me over

15. How old is he? 23

16. Who said "I love you" first? He did haha and I was crying cause he made fun of my best friend Justin and he felt bad so he told me he was sorry and he loved me...I about fell off the bed

18. What do you admire most about him? He is such a HARD worker!!

19. Do you think he will read this? No well maybe yes cause its better than my space he say's haha

4 comments:

Emily Wilde said...

wooooo! I didnt know you find out what the baby is NEXT WEEK! THat is super =) mind if i come with you and chad? just kidding. but really... kidding again. Haha say hi to T-Rex for me!

The Buckingham Family said...

I am guessing you are 20 weeks along? Congrats.
I think it will be a GIRL.
(But I also say whatever your FIRST thought of what it was going to be is WHAT it will be...I was right both times with my kids)
~Nat

Jenny , Matt,Jaxson and Logan Karr said...

yeah ness! I was stoked to see that you updated your blog!! I am so excited for you to find out what you are having its so much fun!!! We need to all meet in SLC and go to dinner ASAP! LOVE YA!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo proud of you! My little blogging padowan growing up and posting on her own. Just makes me tear up at the thought! ='( Call or text me the freaking millisecond you find out about the baby! It's a boy I can sense it.....I'm praying it's a girl. But it'll be a boy, which is still cool.