Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Bachelorette


THE BACH..elorette MWHAHAHAHAAHA

This is for all my poor girls back in penny!!

I am just posting a blog to remind/rub in your

face the winner of my girl D's heart

JESSE..whom's name means:

(A gift from god:)..."quotation, jesse's mom"



Deanna if you want me to come to your

wedding on May 9th 2009... I will tell

Jamie lynn Spears I cant make it to hers

and I will be there...I wear a size double zero

for the bridesmaid dress muah


I have always wanted to use webdings for those of you who dont speak it

....well thats sad but I can translate!!


TRANSLATON: Deanna if you want me to come to your

wedding on may 9th 2009....I will tell jamie lynn

Spears I cant make it to hers and i will be there...

I wear a size double zero for the bridesmaid dress MUAH !!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

total shock!!!!!

The Buckingham Family said...

HEY Nessa,
It's your lonngggg lost aunt Nat! The guy who won bachelorette is from Breckenridge, COLORADO. It is a cool place...like a Park City. They have AWESOME snow sculptures there in January.
Hope things are going well for you! We would love to hear from you, we have a blog now too that I finally got going...come visit. We are at http://www.buckinghamsrockymountainhigh.blogspot.com/
Love,
~Nat

Mandy said...

Maybe I AM a dork! Most of that just went over my bruised & battered head, but I don't watch the Bachelorette either, so maybe that's why! Jared would LOVE to come hunt poodles..... biodegradeable pop up targets!

kara said...

Very funny Vanessa! I miss your crazy personality! I hope you are feeling better. We miss you!

Emily Wilde said...

ok you need to update this now. im tired of looking at it. charm us with more of your crazy antics.