Wednesday, July 23, 2008

OH I MISS THESE DAYS

Our first day at school haha jk we were emo's for halloween SEXY I know
christmas break in good old NANCY
We went to the movie sisterhood of the traveling pants to bond...but then I broke Tori's cell phone and she wouldnt talk to me for awhile...little brat!!
Me and Tor Whore back in the olden days
hahaha my birthday dinner at Joes Crab shack...bad memories..they made me ride a sea horse around the whole restaurant while singing happy birthday to me...I will never eat there again!!!

5 comments:

Jason & Nicole said...

Cute pictures!! We miss you out here!!

The Buckingham Family said...

Nessa,
You finally posted again, YEAH! :)
How is life going over there in the lovellyyyy St. George? HOT I bet. Drop me an email sometime and update me on all your "going ons"! I like the pic of you when you were little...BOY could I post some good ones of you...hee hee...blackmail!
~Nat

Maile's said...

hi vanessa,
glad you found my blog! i added you to mine, make sure you add me to yours!
www.knlove.blogspot.com

and dont forget to add your fav;
www.victoriajoell.blogspot.com

so, you like Jacob? you would! lol.
j/k. i would love to come to the party- pls blog me the details, do i preorder? let me know and i will meet you and Kitty there!
luv ya, p.s. hope u are feeling ok!

Maile's said...

p.s. i TOTALLY remember the old pix of you and Tori! crazy how life is and how fast it goes by...

Emily Wilde said...

yaaaay! haha i love your new pics. Especially the one with your turtle smile when you refused to show your teeth. Dont worry shark toof, you have turned into a bedazzling merwoman. with child.