Saturday, July 5, 2008




I feel like her and I are close in the fact that animals make better coats than friends sorry staci and caitlin :)
This is my down syndrome brother ssshhh he doesnt know that.

Up top we have my mom and nana...they thought they ruled disneyland because they had jazzy scooters... I am publically saying sorry to all the Asians they ran over while at disneyland!!!

And here we have a picture of me demonstrating what every poor parent feels like doing by the end of their disneyland expierince and please dont look at this picture for long...the double chin is only an optical illusion:)

9 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so glad for the first post. I hope you are feeling better and enjoying being at home. We miss you and enjoy the finale tommorow. Go Jason!!! Even though I like jesse too.

Rach Williams said...

Hey girlie!! I was so excited when I saw an update. Are you feeling any better? Are you loving being home? Are you ever coming back? Are you like so aware how much we miss you? Anyway, I really hope you know how adorable you are and Pittsburgh isn't quite the same. Even if you don't come back please keep in touch!!

3'sCompany said...

You are awesome!! I am so glad that you are my sister! You made me laugh my butt off.... you're hilarious! I love you tons and hope you are feeling better!

Jason & Nicole said...

YAY!! you posted!! This is great girl- keep it up so I can see what you are doing back in Utah!! I miss you out here in good old Pittsburgh!!

Staci shWilliams said...

Vanessa. I guess I'm okay with you thinking animals should only be coats. More importantly though, keep your blog updated! It's so fun to look and see what you're doing! I hope you had a great fourth, and I hoe you keep feeling better...talk to you soon! Spend some quality time with New Moon this week :)

Anonymous said...

You have a blog too! OMG Yay!!! how are you doing little momma??

Emily Wilde said...

I miss you! Im coming to visit soon. I miss your sweet nectar.

Emily Wilde said...

you look just like your Mom Lori in this picture! I have a pic of her just like it, thats awesome =)

Mandy said...

Hi! Found your blog through Emily! I'll make sure to check back often!